Who loves a healthy and filling breakfast? These delicious pancakes are packed full of protein and the goodness of superfoods like chia seed, maca, matcha green tea and cacao from our Plant Protein and Super Greens. Cacao has over 40 times the antioxidant content than blueberries and is high in magnesium which helps turn glucose into energy meaning your brain will be able to work with laser-sharp clarity and focus.
Makes 6 to 8
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 scoops (60g) ElevenLabs Plant Protein and Super Greens powder
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour (can substitute any flour)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Oil or butter for cooking
- Fresh fruit to serve (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs, add milk and mashed banana and mix well to combine.
- Add flour, cacao powder and ElevenLabs Plant Protein and Super Greens powder. Mix well.
- Heat a medium frying pan with oil or butter.
- Add about ¼ cup mixture to the pan and cook the first side until small bubbles appear on top.
- Flip and cook the other side for about one minute.
- Serve hot with fresh fruit or your choice of toppings.
- Left over pancakes can be kept in the refrigerator.
You can substitute the milk for any milk and also substitute the flour for any flour you like. Buckwheat flour is gluten free.
Photo credit: Tyler Reisz