Never more than now is an opportunity to take stock of what’s important in life and focus on your health and well being. This includes getting creative in the kitchen for those of you who love to cook!
We’re in love with this delicious and nutritious Plant Protein Pancake recipe from Earthling Sasha. It’s high in protein and contains fibre and healthy fats from ground Australian Chia Seed. We’ve also snuck some nutrient dense greens in there!
Perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
This recipe is completely vegan, gluten and dairy free.
If you’d like to see some more recipes let us know your suggestions in the comments below!
- 1 Chia egg - 1 Tbsp ElevenLabs Ground Chia Seed + 3 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp ElevenLabs Plant Protein and Super Greens
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- ¾ cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional - cashew cream and strawberries
- Create the Chia egg in a small bowl and let sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- In a blender, combine all the pancake ingredients including the Chia egg.
- Heat up a non stick pan on medium-low heat.
- Put ½ cup pancake mix into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until browning on the edge. Flip, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Layer each pancake by spreading cashew cream in between each one and stacking on top of each other.
- Top with strawberries and enjoy!