Who doesn’t love a good brownie!
We’ve teamed up with professional chef Bradley Pearse from Gettin’ Shreddy to bring you this super delicious and highly nutritious brownie recipe!
With 10 grams of protein per brownie plus loads of superfoods like spinach, broccoli, maca and chia seeds we think that’s it’s a pretty fab treat!
This recipe is featured in the Gettin’ Shreddy meal plans. They contain simple, affordable and most importantly incredibly tasting meals that will help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Bradley has worked with some of Australia’s leading chefs and venues including George Calombaris, Pierrick Boyer and Sofitel Melbourne.
We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.
To learn more about the Gettin’ Shreddy meal plans you can check them out at gettinshreddy.com.
Serving size: 100g Calories: 402 Protein: 10g Fat: 32g Carbs: 24g
- 6 large eggs
- 60 grams, ElevenLabs Plant Protein and Super Greens
- 200 grams butter - unsalted
- 500 grams 70% dark chocolate
- 60 grams (1 cup) finely ground almond meal
- 40 grams white plain flour
- 200 grams organic stevia powder
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degree Celsius.
- Melt butter and chocolate on the stove, in a bowl over simmering water.
- While butter and chocolate is melting, whisk eggs and stevia using either stand mixer or hand blender with whisk attachment. Whisk until pale and fluffy.
- Fold in chocolate and butter once melted, the lighter the better to maintain air.
- Add ElevenLabs protein powder, flour and almond meal and mix gentle until fully incorporated.
- Put mix in a baking tin lined with baking paper and cook for 20-25 mins.
- Brownie should be soft to touch, not hard. Don't be afraid to pull it out of the oven a tiny bit before as the brownie will keep cooking.
- Allow to cool slightly before placing in fridge.
- Cut into roughly 7cm X 7cm squares and enjoy!! Rough weight should be 100g
To get your hands on our Plant Protein and Super Greens see below!