This winter has been so cold all we want to do is snuggle up in a blanket by a nice fire and sip on hot chocolate. Well thanks to Koko Black Chocolate we can!!
We were pretty excited when Koko Black Chocolate came to us to create A Recipe for a Wonderful Winter.
A massive box of chocolate goodies arrived we couldn’t contain our excitement!!
We created these deliciously indulgent brownies filled with Salty Cashew Crunch and Caramelised Coconut Dotties. We even snuck some superfoods and veggies in there with our Plant Protein and Super Greens.
You can see our behind the scenes tutorial on all the steps in our creation under the Collabs tab on Instagram.
Photo by Amy Rose Hancock.
- 250g unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ c ElevenLabs Plant Protein and Super Greens
- 1 cup Koko Black cocoa powder
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 200g Koko Black Dark Chocolate Dotties
- ½ cup of Caramelised Coconut Dotties
- ½ cup Salty Cashew Crunch - broken into bite sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 160°
- Melt butter and Dark Chocolate Dotties in a glass or metal bowl over a small saucepan of water. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool until it’s warm to touch.
- Place the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Beat eggs and add to dry ingredients. Combine gently.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and mix gently until combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour mixture into tray.
- Allow to bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy.
Let us know what you think in the comments. Have you tried Koko Black's new range?