These are the simplest and healthiest protein balls that take only 5 minutes in a food processor! We've used our Plant Protein and Super Greens powder to supercharge these protein balls with the goodness of greens! They taste like chocolate with the raw cacao included in our protein. You can use any nuts however we recommend almonds and brazil nuts for the best texture. These protein balls are perfect as an afternoon pick-me-up!
Tell us what you think in the comments!
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup nuts - we recommend almonds and brazil nuts
- 60 grams (2 heaped tablespoons) Plant Protein and Super Greens
- 30 ml water
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- raw cacao for dusting
- Add nuts to a food processor, and process until small crumbs have formed.
- Add dates, Plant Protein and Super Greens and cinnamon, and pulse to combine.
- Add the water, then pulse until a sticky ball has formed.
- Roll the mixture into balls. We used a Tablespoon measurement to portion the mixture into 12.
- Roll the balls in raw cacao and enjoy!
Get our Plant Protein and Super Greens.